w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Saturday 14 January 2012

sleepy day...

feel myself like a PIG.
wake up at 10plus am.
then watch drama and continue to watch.....
then have cereal for my breakfast.
all latest drama have been watch by me.
no drama to catch up liao.
went to play tetris battle.
woots.
i am now in rank 5 :D
wheeee.
happy.
but then play whole afternoon already.
start to feel boring and sleepy again =0
feel like going on my bed again.
ohmygosh.
my daily routine was just like that?
i dont want ah:(
want to do something else.
but what can i do.
i realize that today is Diary Day.
means every month of 14th there is a special day.
but i'm having my single life almost a year.
it seems like i have no valentine's day:(
felt jealous to those who have their own partner.
arghhhh.
friends around me start to date with their special one.
hmmmm
perhaps, my fate havent reach yet.
used to tell myself like this to make myself more comfortable.
arghhhh.
feel like going to park later in the evening.
going to breath some fresh air :)
michellefoong! 
dont give up so easily<3

No comments:

Post a Comment