w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Wednesday 11 January 2012

knowing new friends

wake up early in the morning.
preparing to go campus for safety talk and distributing flyers.
was feeling awkward cause everything doesnt go smoothly.
first, the delay of the Sarjan sppech
second, only 3 of us coming back during orientation week.
third, not mentioning it....
feel like totally not my day.
rumors telling that result going to release.
i was like OMG? seriously.
tension. stress.
scare i cant get what i aim.
finally click into utar portal and view my examination result.
*heart beating extremely fast*
~scroll down~
and
~viewed it~
i get an A- for marketing, B- for english and pass for pengajian!
suppose to be happy and glad
yet the feeling like not coming over me.
i feel wow. thanks God. i pass my pengajian.
i aim for my cgpa to be 3.0 and above yet i only get 2.81 due to my sem1 result which was not that good.
nvmm. work harder for next sem.
:)
at night, went out for dinner with sis, her partner and her mentees.
wow.
they are extremely fun and friendly.
maybe i talk alot.
cause i am the only one who asking them stuff.
i act like a senior :)
their name i finally can remember.
start with sis partner, Max( a good leader )
hui xien and kien long. sorry cause i think i spell wrong.
but then i remember the look of u guys. 
glad to know u all.
have fun in utar.
one of sis mentee is cute.
they are seriously english educated. 
well educated.
they speak english fluently. 
impressed me so much! <3
love u guys.
thanks for accepting me as a friends of u all in  utar:) 
seems like i wrote a long long blog.
okay. pen off.
nights <3

No comments:

Post a Comment