w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 13 January 2012

doctor

*alarm dozed off*
yawn.
wake up and went out for breakfast and fetch sis to seek for doctor.
wasei.
the doctor say my sis blood pressure is extremely low.
he say very very very and very low.
he ask my sis to take in liver, green vege, and  "kerang".
ohmygosh.
seriously, my sis need to eat more stuff.
if not really =O
being a mother is not an easy job.
cause even myself as a sister got to take care my sis so well.
when i woke up in the 3am i got to have a look at my sis.
see whether she still got fever anot.
it seems like i am the one who act more like a sis.
compared to last week, when i was sick but not that terrible yet.
just flu, sorethroat and headache.
sis never ask how am i.
cause she was just too busy with her activities.
i got to be independent and take care of myself.
:)
learn to be an independent girl, silly michelle foong.
:D
heees.
going to upload some pictures here.
the picture we took yesterday when we went to play badminton
 the four of us:)
sorry for the picture cause i dunno the angle of the camera.
sis and me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment