w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 30 January 2012

CNY:)

sorry bloggie.
for late updating my stuff.
was busy over the chinese new year.
this year chinese new year was really different.
cause we putting "kong min teng" at ipoh :D
wrote my wishes.
wow.
feel like one of my wishes had been fulfilled:)
*happy*
snap alots of picture with cousin for this CNY:D
enjoy myself very much till i watch 3 movies for this CNY=)
what a wonderful cny for me:)
ohya.
i dye my hair for CNY too:D 
dye brown colour.
my cousin say very nice.
my relative praise me too:)
they say i becoming prettier. LOL.
XD
and i got RM50 angpau from aunt cause aunt let us pick the angpau ourself.
i get the biggest angpau.
woohoo:D
playing fire sticks with cousin:)
playing with cousin hp(samsung galaxy s2) :)

the wishes:)

sheddy and me:)

the 50bucks i get:D

dearest mummy and me<3

me!:D very obvious this picture had been edited. 


some of the cousin:)

crazy over 20 tickets:D

No comments:

Post a Comment