w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 16 January 2012

off to bed earlier:(

ohno:(
i got to off to bed.
before that, let me blog a while ;D
8am class T.T
arghhhhh.
need to sleep early and wake up early.
silly michelle foong!
you got used to it okay?
dont fish in class liao XD
u got to work very hard for this sem in order to pull up ur cgpa.
and win the meal from khai lone and wernwern.
ngek ngek ngek.
*dreaming all the way*
anyhow, 2moro will be the first day of my y1s3.
with a blink of eye, i study almost 2 years at kampar already.
wow.
seriously, time flies.
every sem i meet different people.
working out with different people for different assignments.
learn alot of things from the pals around me:)
may the new sem will be a great heading for me:D
yeahhhh.
goodnights<3

i still remember i was presenting *chocolate truffles* one year ago for my ECS individual presentation.
haha. 
really my sweet memories cause that was my first time presenting individually.
and first time distributing the chocolate i make to the classmates :D
and i still remember,
everybody praise for my chocolate :)
hees.
and waimun say i present till not bad that time.
cause is my favourite topic :D
not to forget, my marks not that low too for this individual presentation. 
*egoing*
silly me. HAHA.



No comments:

Post a Comment