w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Saturday 7 April 2012

ANNOYING

this few days mum keep on nag me about i going to genting
and many stuff.
last time, mum wont nag me because of this.
before i go genting, i ask mum for permission.
she say if i got money then i can go.
so at last i go with my friends.
but wtf i know is the stupid fella go tell my mum something that is so ugly to be heard.
no wonder mum keep on nag me about this and that.
he told my mum that i have change alot because i mix with new friends.
WTH.
who are you?!
my parents?
my friends?
not at all.
you are not even my friends now anymore!
you are seriously making me HATE you more.
crazy.
seems like stalking all the time.
i cry and cry when i saw that he say i influence my friends and make my friends change.
stupid.
i never influence anyone!
she didnt change also!
wth.
her own boyf also dont trust her.
stupid fella.
felt so sad when i saw that.
her boyf wrote i think she change because of michelle.
WHAT THE HELL!
i never influence anyone!!!
i make my own decision.
and you dont have the right to judge my friends!
who are you!!
there are non of ur business.
get lost from my life.
i swear i will AVOID you.
you making my mum thought that my friends around me are all bad!
never appear in my life!
i dont wish to see you anymore!
dont find my mum!
you seems like pretending to be close with my mum
what do you want from me?!
we are over!
i dont even want to become friends with you!
i have my rights to choose my own friends.
you are not my who.
please dont bother about this and simply create stories and tell my mum about the ugly truth.
mum making me feel disappointed too.
mum trust him 100% and say will ask sis to keep an eye on me!
am i a prisoner here!?
shit.
i swear i will never cry because of this anymore. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment