w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 27 April 2012

my memories board.

time files.
with a blink of eye i didnt realize that i came to Utar, Kampar almost 2 years already.
there are lots of stuff that happen between this 2 years.
sad.
happy.
arguement.
couple.
breaking up.
exam.
holidays.
uncountable for the events and activities.
cant write out all.
LOL.
besides, i realized that i learn a lot of things through this 2 years.
learn from friends 
and learn from mistakes :)
hopefully i will becoming more matured now ;)
i make a board to put my pictures with my friends and family between this 2 years.
cut and paste 
cut and paste.
realized there are lots of memories for me :')
sooner or later  my polistrene board is not enough space for me to stick photos anymore.
haha.
cause it already full with photos!
decided to buy a photo album during my sem break and stick those old photo inside the album
and
paste latest photo on the board ;)
  tadddaaa!
my currently board.
still left little space for me to stick new photos only :<
nvmmm:)
memories will always keep in my heart.
so no matter the photo i paste inside photo album or on the board is also the same :)
yawn.
feel sleepy :O
got to go for a short nap.
before i pen off, i wish my secondary classmate, wei yern,
all the best for her final competition on this sunday
and will always support you.
cause you are looking great:)
loves ya, <3

1 comment: