w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Saturday 14 April 2012

just be friends

my friends send me a Japanense song today.
the tittle is Just Be Friends.
well, the lyrics is quite meaningful.
but i should send this song to "S"
cause he is the one who couldnt put down.
what he is doing now is giving me much more pressure :(
yesterday i saw something when i skype with my friends.
i totally not in mood of skyping with friends after that.
but i still manage to forget about that.
dont feel like burdening myself with lots of problems.
i have enough STRESS! 
final exam stress is already more than enough for me.
so i should stop myself from thinking all those useless stuff!
found something quite meaningful :)
 :')
 :')
i should send these to "S" so that he could understand it.
but i have no guts.
cause i seriously dont feel like talking to him! 
so smile for everything :) 
i know u can find someone else that will be much better! 
ALAMAK.
i look so pale :'(
due to what?
lack of sleep?
lack of vitamins?
stress?
whatever reason, i should make myself looking good! :)
<3


2 comments:

  1. sweetie, u r lack of doraemon attack =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO lor. haha. dont ever bully me with ur doraemon.

    ReplyDelete