w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Thursday 12 April 2012

today is not my day:(

today seriously is not my day :'(
what an unlucky day for me.
my car bang by my own friends.
the moment my friend's car kiss my car butt i was like OMG.
stunned for a moment. 
what can i do is just calm down and i told myself not to cry
cause if i cry then my friend will feel guilty.
i get down from the car.
and stunned again.
:'(
my friends say he will pay for the repair cost but i know is not his fault also lar.
so i say okay okay. nevermind. i still ask him dont sad.
 however, i am still consider lucky if compare to the victim who suffer from tsunami at indonesia :'(
pray hard for them that everything is alright.
the earthquake that happen today :'(
God bless you all.
it seems like the world like going to end soon.
ohno. i dont wish that 2012 so fast happening.
i still havent found my true love yet.
lol.
i still got lots of stuff havent do yet.
it is raining heavily outside. 
pray hard to god that everything will be alright. 
cheers! :)
picture of the day. smile :) 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Haiya...Dun think it le la...Not ur fault also...人没事就好..xD

    ReplyDelete