w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Saturday 7 April 2012

:)

went to support han sin snooker competition just now.
wow.
i just realize there are lots of "geng" competitors.
even han sin cant get into second round :'(
so sad for him
nvm, take it as lesson :)
i believe u will do better next time :')
after that went to secret recipe for our supper? 
nope. 
went there just to eat cake.
i promise them to treat them secret recipe cake before.
so is time for me to fulfilled the promises.
we order, 
new york cheese cake(wai hong beloved)
marble cheese( yb )
white+dark chocolate cheese( han sin )
chocolate indulgence <3 my beloved cake!
yummy~
even though is abit costly but nvm:)
cause they used to treat me eat this and that previously.
us:) oppps. left out wai hong as the camera man X)


yesterday pic where we went to "家好月圆" to eat dinner:) he look like a kid behind me . *oh gosh*
haha. me. blur face XD


No comments:

Post a Comment