w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 16 April 2012

a day at library

went library to start my study plan today.
luckily i still manage to study CAL.
even i cant memorize all but at least i done revising CAL.
next i got to study for MI :'(
the chapter which i think i need to use my brain alot to memorize it.
X(
why are u so hard to memorize!?
but 2moro i am going to pay a visit to library again to study FAF2 or QT2?
depends.
perhaps FAF2 first bah.
cause is the first paper :X
i learn a lesson today.
never play ur anger with ur stomach.
wow.
i seriously manage to finish up all my rice!
but my stomach is FULL like hell.
ohgosh!
why am i so childish.
=.=
adui.
and my friends trick me today!
damn you.
>.<
no wonder he keep on ask me to revise my notes!
and i just now look through back my notes and i realize something  :)
fan shu here fan shu there.
i have an adorable nickname again ;D
not bad though.
cause all my nickname are related to FOOD!
yummy yummy.
my currently nickname: 
maggie head, mifen, fan shu, bread
HAHA.
dont ask me why my nickname are related to foods.
lol.
cause my friends pick for me.
 picture if the day:)
 is time to let go of the past :)
reminder for myself.
life still go on michelle foong.
never stop at the pathway that always make u feel burden. 
perhaps is a challenges that God let you to pass through
 <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment