w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 6 April 2012

april fool:D

this year 1.4.2012 is so special.
cause i went genting with friends. 
i can escape from being fool by my friends;)
nevertheless, was an enjoyable trip to genting.
went with: hansin,waihong,jenifer,yb.
at last waihong's brother join us:)
reach there around 11am plus then went to check in and straight to outdoor.
have lots of fun there.
i can always laugh whenever i go around with this group of friends.
they seriously care me like a sister?
or more than that?
i dont know.
but i appreciate the good they treat me:')
this make me feel so touch.
anyway, i guess i enjoy my single life so much now.
so dont want to think about r'ship first.
i seriously phobia about making wrong decision again:'(
so enjoy first:)
with my sweetie:)

with han sin:)

"nan peng you" and "lao gong" LOL

them:)

han sin and jenifer:)

i look so noob here:(

the "nan peng you" HAHA.

us:D

preparing for space shot ;D

going to queue for another game:)

night view:)

crazy us:P

kiddy me:)

us:))

i look like a kid here;)
i seriously enjoy this trip so much:)
thanks so much for bringing lots of happiness to me:')
love u guys.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment