w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Friday 27 April 2012

first day of exam!

duhhhh.
yesterday is my first day of final exam.
first paper which is FAF2.
ohmygosh.
actually the paper is not consider hard but damn it.
i cant balance two question.
and my working is wrong too.
i didnt ask for more.
just let me pass my FAF2 is more than enough for me.
please :X
my next paper will falls on 3rd of may.
is MI paper.
gosh.
i havent start to study yet!
going to memorize it after i done memorizing my CAL paper!!
i got 5 days break to reach my second papar.
will use this 5 days to memorize CAL and MI!
all the best for myself and to all my friends that going to sit for final.
<3
pray hard that i can score flying colours for my other paper :)

1 comment:

  1. pray hard so that sleep early pimples all flew away :P

    ReplyDelete