w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Sunday 15 April 2012

randomly

today weather is really killing.
hot like butt.

sweating all the time.
even study also feel not comfortable.
=X
should i say i didnt even study also.
cause i went out lunch with my friends.
then stay at their room for few hours.
guess what i do in their room?!
SLEEP!
haha. that is not me! :P 
i aint that sweet though.
ohmygosh.
 i cant believe i sleep for so long :X
until my friend went out and come back i also dont know.
terrible right?
FINAL is just one more weeks to go!
shit.
seriously like didnt really study :(
 got to start my planning to study at library 2moro! 
hopefully i wont end up sleeping in library!
no way for me to waste my time anymore.
got to put more effort already.
cause my coursework was terrible low :(
God bless me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment