w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 30 April 2012

study study study

recalling something that make me feel funny yesterday.
can you believe that i slept for 3 hours plus at my friends room. 
ohmygosh.
terrible.
at first i seriously feel like sleeping for half an hour but when my friends call me, i dont feel like waking up!
lol.
and the funniest stuff is i rotate my sleep place from one room to another room!
thanks for the comfy bed ;)
thanks to loo han sin and lee wai hong for their bed!
haha :D
i cant imagine when i wake up is already 3 plus am.
wow.
perhaps am i too tired?
i dont know.
then wake up early today to study cause i thought my exam is on WEDNESDAY?!
LOL.
i keep telling myself "shit la"
left 2moro one day only.
how to study 8 chapters of MI.
when i call jenifer and she told me our exam is on THURSDAY!
i was like "har, ya me meh? not wednesday?"
then let's go padini sales!
LOL.
how crazy am i.
jenifer say she okay.
and we are going dicuss later and let's see whether we can go anot.
if go then i can buy clothes and waste money. :(
if didnt go i can save money! :)
advantages vs disadvantages.
picture of the day<3
my friends tag me in one of our picture during kindergarten life :)
so  memorable.
spot where am i? ;D
hees.
love my kids life<3
cause i have nothing else to worry about but now....
everything i need to settle myself.
nevertheless, i have a bunch of friends which always cheers me up <3
thanks for everything:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment