w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 9 April 2012

my daily routine

dunno what happen to my brain today.
suddenly i feel like studying at library.
cause i realized time wont wait for us.
i cant waste my time by just loitering around by not doing anything.
at least when i study i wont think so many stuff.
so i went to attend 8am class after that i went library for 2 hours.
study+sleep ;)
quite enjoy.
but chilling cause quite cold too. 
tadaaa. utar library :)

my notes! this prove that i got study lor,  LOO HAN SIN! HAHA.
 then saw shi wei and talk to her.
she really understand me too much.
even i didnt mention anything but she already know it.
she talk to me and i seriously glad that she knows me well <3
what a wonderful sweetheart i have:)
after that went to eat "bread chicken" with friends.
act emo in front of them.
well.
what can i say.
maybe my acting skill not so good.
so some of them get into my trap and some not.
but actually do i really emo?
hmmm.
i dont know.
let guess yourself :P
another stuff that happen today is i get a shocked news.
i stunned for a while when i receive the msg. 
i cant believe that. 
WHAT?!
nvmmm. let just forget about it.
i just pretend i saw nothing for the msg.
am i bad? 
hmmm.
i already feel glad and grateful when i got so call "lao gong" and "boyf" care.
haha.
i know i am greedy! blek. 
my cutie pie:)
 
sometimes i just wish that i am a baby where i dont need to solve those problems.
but i know that is impossible.
so just smile and life still go on:)

2 comments:

  1. yala...pandai la...study 6 slides so many...or study 1 pages sleep half hour? haha...xD
    When wan go again? we go 2gether...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i study 1 and half chapter!:D next week lor. cause not much time left only.

    ReplyDelete