w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Sunday 22 April 2012

my cutie pie

feel like blogging about my cutie pie.
he is such a adorable and cute baby boy for me!
:)
whenever i back ipoh i will definitely find him.
he used to stick with us as we always bring him go here and there.
ohmygosh.
his favourite food is MCD!
especially the fries over there.
everytime we bring him out he will demand for it.
LOL.
nevertheless, he do cheers me up in some way.
he smiles like a cutie pie.
even though sometimes i just cant get rid of his naughtiness.
 we bring him out yesterday when i reach ipoh^^
 looking at my mum to demand some coke :P
 posting with mummy :)
 with my sis ;)
 and is with me <3
 today outing to seafood restaurant :)
 us in random post. duhhhh. not nice. 
haha.
 his lovely look! <3
 see how crazy is us X)
 he show me his tweetie look XP
muahhahahahha. is us again <3

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment