w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Monday 16 April 2012

should i or shouldnt i

everytime when "his" post appear at my wall i will feel like...
what he posting again?
emo stuff?!
definitely!
but the more he post the more i felt guilty!
question mark appear in my brain.
should i unfriend him?
should or shouldnt i? :(
am i really bad if i unfriend him?
i seriously no guts to do that.
i ask my sis and tell my sis i really feel guilty and pressure when i saw his post 
:(
i ask my sis whether i should or i shouldnt :(
luckily sis understand it and she told me to unfriend him
but........
i wish i have the GUTS!
:'(
seriously no mood when i saw his post.
saw a tweet from other people twitter.
* Hating people takes too much time. Forgive them, not because they deserve it but because you are on a higher level than they are. *
yes! definitely!
hating people really make myself getting more tired. 
forgive them?
YES, of course i will.
but definitely is not NOW!  
 
love the caption! :')

 seriously true and agree:)
 it is 4 am
*yawn*
got to go to bed earlier already.
goodnight world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment