w.e.l.c.o.m.e :)

it is all about my life <3

Sunday 8 April 2012

:')

how can people control their tears?
i aint crying but my tears just drop suddenly.
mum rang me up just now.
and i can guess what is mum going to tell me.
what she mumble me is correct
and i know my mum mumble is for my own good.
but mum just dont know what he is doing.
  feel touch when mum finally can understand me.
i cry right after end call with mum. 
perhaps, what wai hong say is right. 
his love is too over.
maybe he love till the hate level. 
what can i do now is just forget about the problem.
take it easy and life still go on.
i know i can handle it well. 
dont ever drop ur tears so easily :') 
it doesnt worth sometimes.
be brave and confident michelle foong. 
just like the picture above.
"smile and the world smiles with you"
:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment